By accessing this site, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of the liability disclaimer.
Involving the public is an essential part of the Central Florida Water Initiative (CFWI) regional water supply planning process to ensure that the plan reflects the issues and concerns of the citizens.
- July 25, 2019, CFWI Steering Committee Meeting - Cancelled
- 1 p.m.–3 p.m.
- TOHO Water Authority
951 M.L.K. Blvd., Kissimmee, FL 34741
- August 8, 2019, Peer Review meeting for ECFTX Model Update
- 1 p.m.–4 p.m.
- Teleconference only - join the WebEx meeting here
- WPB Local Number: (561) 682-6800
- Toll Free Nationwide (855) 682-6800
- Participant code: 995 831 196
*The (technical) teams will not operate as “Sunshine” committees, as their functions will be limited to fact finding and technical analysis. They will conduct fact-finding regarding the Guiding Principles and Collaborative Process Goals of the CFWI 2020 and provide options for implementation of the Guiding Principles and Collaborative Process Goals of the CFWI 2020. They will not be making policy decisions or recommendations or prioritizing options. The technical teams shall obtain instruction from the Steering Committee regarding any potential policy issues that may arise as a result of their investigations.