By accessing this site, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of the liability disclaimer.
Involving the public is an essential part of the Central Florida Water Initiative (CFWI) regional water supply planning process to ensure that the plan reflects the issues and concerns of the citizens.
- November 20, 2019, Regional Water Supply Plan Team teleconference*
- 10 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Phone: 1-888-585-9008
- Code: 773-320-790
- PLEASE DO NOT JOIN AUDIO WITH SKYPE
- Join Skype Meeting here
- December 11, 2019, ECFTX Model Peer Review Meeting
- 9:30am – 4:00pm
- South Florida Water Management District
St. Cloud Field Station
3800 Old Canoe Creek Road
St. Cloud, FL 34769
- When it's time, start or join the WebEx meeting from here:
- Access Information
Meeting Number: 993 672 732
Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
- Audio Connection
6800 (Internal Number)
(561) 682-6800 (WPB Local Number)
(855) 682-6800 (Toll Free Nationwide)
993 672 732
*The (technical) teams will not operate as “Sunshine” committees, as their functions will be limited to fact finding and technical analysis. They will conduct fact-finding regarding the Guiding Principles and Collaborative Process Goals of the CFWI 2020 and provide options for implementation of the Guiding Principles and Collaborative Process Goals of the CFWI 2020. They will not be making policy decisions or recommendations or prioritizing options. The technical teams shall obtain instruction from the Steering Committee regarding any potential policy issues that may arise as a result of their investigations.